Centrepiece hire can be a daunting process, especially if you have no starting point and no idea of exactly what you’re looking for. You can use artificial flower arrangements, tea lights, vases and so much more to create wonderful bespoke event centrepieces which are completely unique. We have used our expertise to put together some top tips and trends, whether you’re looking for corporate centrepiece hire or a wedding centrepiece for your big day.
Corporate centrepiece hire
• Corporate centrepieces tend to incorporate a theme with some of the trends in recent years being Great Gasby, Wall Street, Harry Potter and many more. These themes have stood the test of time and there are so many ways to create some fabulous corporate centrepieces using these themes. In the past we have used, martini vases, birdcages, tea lights, miniature Moët bottles and so much more. They are such versatile themes and are a very popular choice in the corporate events industry.
• When organising a corporate event and considering your corporate centrepiece hire, remember your audience and reason for the event. For example, if you are organising a small meeting for a bunch of manly builders then you may not need to consider flowers, candles theming etc. so just keep it simple. In this case you could have small clear vases with some LED lights or something else just as simple instead. If you’re organising an award ceremony or yearly dinner then you have some more fun and create a larger and more lavish corporate centrepiece perhaps with a theme as mentioned above.
• Corporate centrepieces tend to be smaller and less lavish than a wedding centrepiece. They don’t tend to be lavish and full of flowers. Many corporate events do not want to distract from the main reason of the event so stick with lower table centrepieces with some corporate event styling around the room such as poseur table décor and theming.
Wedding centrepiece hire
• Wedding centrepiece hire may lead the way in event styling but it’s not always easy for a bride to choose something that is totally perfect for them, so we recommend finding a company who can offer you a wedding centrepiece which is bespoke for each bride; whether that be changing the colour of the flowers, adding additional extras or starting from scratch to create a wedding centrepiece which is designed around you.
• Make sure you add a touch of yours and your partner’s personality into every wedding centrepiece, whether it be themed name cards or menus, personalised wedding favours or an added touch you have made to include in your wedding centrepiece. Wedding trends change every year and sometimes change during the year, so don’t stress about having the latest popular trend; make sure it’s about you, after all it is your big day.
• One wedding centrepiece that has always been a popular choice is the Martini vase; they are tall, lavish, and large enough to display artificial flower arrangements. They can also be changed to match each individual taste, colour scheme and even come in different heights so you can completely create a wedding centrepiece perfect for you.
If you would like further advise or maybe you’re looking to hire your own event centrepiece then call one of our experts on 01708 335 184 or email us at email@example.com.