We are always looking for great people to join our crew!
Our crew is made up of talented, focused and passionate individuals who take pride in setting up our clients’ events successfully and with ultimate precision.
Whether you’re experienced or new to the industry – The events we support are mostly in and around London but not exclusively.
If you are willing, hardworking individual as a member of our crew you could be providing items for a corporate conference, a festival, someone’s dream wedding day or a PR event for a large brand.
Do you want to work in some of the Country’s most amazing venues – from Hampton Court Palace to Tower Bridge, The Shard to The Science Museum No 2 days at Event Hire are EVER the same!
The hours can be long and unsociable, and we can guarantee that being on your feet all day can be trying even for the most energetic person But, we know that if you’re a willing candidate then we can make it fun along the way!
We work, days / nights and weekends – if you can only do certain times that does not mean we will not consider you but the more you can work the more you are flexible, the more hours you will get and therefore – more money in your pocket!
We are currently looking for:
- Van Drivers
Email us your CV with a short cover note of why you think you would suit this role If your application stands out, you will be invited to an interview for us to find out more about you, and what you can bring to Event Hire.
- A willingness to learn new skills, take direction and work hard
- Physical fitness is advised – you could be working long hours
- To be available to work regularly and organised with your availability to work
- Team work makes the dream work, and we want active team players as part of our crew
- Genuine, friendly attitude, shown in approachable customer service
- Good spoken English and the ability to communicate effectively
- 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to work in the UK and in possession of the relevant documents to prove this
- Willingness to work at all times of the day and night, often at short notice
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org